Beanworks now offers an end-to-end integration for Sage Intacct users that want to centralize and automate their payables.
Founded in 1999, Sage Intacct was one of the first accounting softwares designed from the ground-up for the cloud. They had a vision to completely revolutionize how people interacted with their accounting systems. The present cloud-based accounting ecosystem is an excellent tell that Sage Intacct was way ahead of its time.
Sage Intacct and Beanworks’ share company origins from the pursuit of innovation. Both companies are committed to world-class financial solutions and customer service.
Sage Intacct provides:
– A general ledger built for better visibility, scalability, and collaboration
– Empowers purchasing teams for timely buying
– Saves time and boosts profitability while handling higher order volumes and levels of difficulty
– Fast and efficient accounts receivable
– Cash management functions
– Reporting and dashboards
Sage Intacct’s flexible and configurable nature coupled with an accounts payable automation solution creates a scalable accounting system that will grow with your company.